Best Features of an Online Booking Software for Spa
Online booking software can do a lot for your spa business if you know how to best use all the features. But don’t worry we are here to help you step-by-step. There are a number of benefits to an online booking software for spa but let’s focus on these three:
1. Online sales channel. There is limited real estate you can use to advertise your business and drive sales. If you are not that lucky to have a storefront, then website and online tools are your main sales channels. So having a proper online booking software for your spa is an essential component for the lead generation.
2. Customer management. As a business owner you don’t want to invest in multiple softwares and have yourself and your staff trained to use different interfaces and tools. Obviously, you would prefer to have everything in one place so that you can have data flowing seamlessly. With a professional online booking software you can also get a customer management module allowing you to keep all customer data in one place. This will let you communicate with your customers with personalized content and offers for your spa.
3. Online payments. Every business that delivers services knows the pain of now shows and cancelled appointments. But with an online payments feature you can now charge customers beforehand with a non-refundable rate and minimize no shows.
How to Use Your Spa Online Booking Software?
There is a number of things you can leverage to attract new customers and retain existing ones with your spa online booking system.
– Online only deals. Have an online booking software is not enough. You need to encourage customers to book online versus calling or visiting in person. A great way to do so is offer online only deals, such as a welcome drink at your spa or a special VIP treatment, service upgrades and more.
– Registration or email sign up incentives. Customer data is invaluable and you as a business owner know this best of all. So you can use your online booking software to collect customer data particularly email. For instance, you can have a newcomer welcome discount of as little as 5% for newsletter email sign up. This sounds like not much however incentives like this have proven to work quite well.
– Loyalty and points. Having an online booking software is also great for encouraging customer loyalty by introducing points. Customers can start collecting points every time they book online and then redeem those points for extras or product upgrades.
There is a lot you can do with your online booking software. Just spend some time understanding its features and experiment with different sales generation ideas.